Look Ma! I Have My Own Blog!

Sunday, February 1, 2015



It's February 1, 2015 and after much scolding from friends, bouts of self-doubt, endless drafts regarding content, and general p r o c r a s t i n a t i o n, I've launched the blog you're reading. I took a cue from Nike and decided tonight to JUST DO IT. (I lie, I actually pondered several weeks over the launch date, thought the first of a month would be memorable and then blew off most of the day eating Hershey's chocolate carmel rolos and ravioli. What? I'm human.)

So anyway, here I am writing my own post for who I'm not 100% sure but feeling good that I can just rattle on and on about things I love (design, fashion, pop culture) without worrying about who the demographic its targeting or geared towards. As mentioned in my bio, I'm not a wordsmith or an editor but a visual person in the world of creativity. I don't have a copy editor or managing editor to police my grammar and sentence structure. What I do have is the foresight to spot great design, recognize the talents of amazing people and a keen fashion sense.

If I can pull this off, I'll being sharing products and design I find interesting weekly. Interviewing designers in a plethora of disciplines. Featuring architecture that defines traditional designs. Spotlighting artists and photographers that make meaningful work (or not). Pumping myself up for a 5k with "Fit in 15" fitness fashion posts and lastly making sure to give a shout out to an underrepresented demographic I fall into - African American creatives.

I know I just outlined a long list but I'm gonna give it the college try and try to post week by week. It's a new year. Looking forward to what 2015 has in store!

Thanks for stopping by.





1 comments:

  1. dear,
    sir/mam
    Currently there are (literally) millions of websites who claim to be professional web designers. However, one must be careful in choosing the right person or people in which to trust their company image.
    See more at:Logo Design Massachusetts

    ReplyDelete

 

© Atlas + Shadow All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger